Dadar 9:24 p.m


Dadar 9:24 p.m
I got down from a slow train to catch a  Virar fast train from platform 5 Dadar,
And there was this strange looking guy  Talking or asking another man, I don't know what was he doing.. with those intense eyes, standing tall with lips so pink, too pretty to fall.
I glanced at him caught him staring back and he was on the same path as of me so I thought.
I had two friends ahead of me one of them shouted at me..let's run the train is about to leave I turned back glanced at him he was looking at me and that's it there was this unsettling feeling to the whole scenario. I hugged my friend bye while boarding the train.
Kept my bag on the seat and went at the door just to see him one last time .. this stranger who I saw for the first time gave me a happy unsettling feeling, I don't know what is it but it's a good vibe.
If I ever run back into you and if we recognise each other  I would really love to say "Hello" to you.
Also might ask you out 🖤🤦

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts